[pnpgm] Game Update #96 - File #380 - Motivaiton by coins

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 02:49:39 CEST 2014

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #96 in sequence (file #380)

         From Z'leyra: [RE: Actions]
           Z'leyra tells Kiet what she overheard and observed as they
           start back towards the inn. They will check out any herb or
           gem shops seen on the way. Maybe they will find a deal.

           Once back at the inn Z'leyra tells the rest what she saw and
           heard.
         GM: Ack. Just giving up that quick?