[pnpgm] Kiet actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Apr 30 01:26:42 CEST 2014

If there is any water nearby, get some to Will...even if only a water skin.  If none nearby and some stone is, use magic ladle to make some.  Poor the water on his back.  One ladle dip by dip if necessary...

"Guys...we need to get Will to the others.  Where can we find them?  They should know by now we ran into trouble."

"Arawn, maybe you could invite these faerry to follow us and visit with Fremea.  Also, express my sorrow at not being to save them all, but I killed their damned slaver!"

Sent from my iPad