[pnpgm] Kiet actions post Ozon

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 04:30:37 CEST 2014

Kiet lands next to the now deceased thief that has caused so much grief and retrieves both javelins.  Then he walks back to ozon's lifeless body and begins to drag it back to the warehouse.  Kiet is actually disappointed in having to kill the thief as he had plans for wringing information out of him before his demise.  But Kiet wasn't about to let him get away.

Once back to the warehouse, it's time to loot the body!  Oh, wait...we gotta free Kell and Will.  I guess looting will just have to wait.  But drag the body in the door, at least.

Sent from my iPad