[pnpgm] Game Update #83 - File #307 - Combat phases 7+

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 05:16:00 CEST 2014


   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   -- -----------------------------------------------------------------
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Game Web Site - http:/nrgcomputers.com/pbem/
      Public posts/actions to pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org (mailing list)
      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #83 in sequence (file #307)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------

      Admin Notes: None.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      [Recap]

         [None - Just emails]

      --------------------------------------------------------------
      [New Stuff]

          [Sepes 29th, 1634TH]
          [Location: City of Samma, Donara]

          [Time: 1:49:19 am - Military Center - Phase 7]

            Fremea flies toward the apes and ends up about
          40 feet from Z'leyra.

            Raban continues to grasp at his throat and trying
          to clear his vision.  He demands his muscles to fight
          back but for some reason they are not complying.   He can't
          even sit up without suffocating even further.

            Unali runs toward the ape beating Raban but ends up
          only about 10 feet from it now.

            Amazingly Raban slides a foot away from the ape's
          club as he bashes down.  The club hits the ground
          with a crack missing the giant.

            The other claws at Z'leyra and swipes her left
          arm but the armor protects her.

            Z'leyra returns the favor swinging her staff at the
          large ape but fails to make contact on the beast.


          [Time: 1:49:22 am - Military Center - Phase 8]

            Fremea considers pulling her bow but it could hit Raban
          and the giant is indeed a friend.  So she flies toward
          the ape bashing Fremea and stabs with her dagger.  At
          the last instant the ape sees her and dives down and
          she misses the blow.

            Unali takes the chance of distraction from the ape and
          moves behind the ape.  She stabs at the creature's back.
          Both daggers dig deep doing 7 and 14 points of damage.

            The damaged ape turns to look at Fremea and Unali.
          It decides the flying bug is a easy target and swings
          his club at her doing 9 points of damage.  Fremea is tossed
          backwards doing a semi circle flip in the air.  Fremea
          gasps and realizes she could've just died.  She grits
          her teeth and knows the ape is hers to kill.

            The other ape claws at Z'leyra but fails to hit her.

            Korlic does one last look down the hall before he escapes.
          His pets are doomed. He could call them but he doubts they
          could escape the people attacking them.  He vows to pay
          back their sacrifice.
                              -----------------



          [Time: 1:49:55 am - Samma city, Donara]
          [Ozon's Warehouse - Phase 9]

            Arawn quickly checks the situation.  He is against the
          south wall of the cage behind Will and Kell to his side.
          The cage door is only about 4 feet away.  If facing the
          cage facing south the door opens left and swings left.
          The cage is already open.  The dead guard is just to the
          left of the door from Arawn's perspective or to the right
          side of the cage if facing the cage.  The two guards are
          now in a diagonal angle at left top from Arawn about 10 feet
          away and moving closer.

            Arawn quickly nudges the two comrades and reaches to
          his back to get his shield.  Rising and moving toward the
          cage door he shifts his wand to his belt.  Stopping at the
          cage he draws his scimitar and places the invisible blade
          under the man's left leg.  He lifts up causing the section
          below the knee to raise backwards in the air.

            Upstairs Kiet enters the office.  He glances at the burning
          basket of papers.  He reaches the window and looks out.  Ozon
          is no where to be seen.  Leaning outside the window he glances
          left and right.  He still sees the wagon and Will's wolf in the
          wagon.  But no thief.  Then a glimpse of movement to the right
          draws his eye.  He sees Ozon moving away fast.

            Grabbing his token in hand he steps onto the window sill which
          is a very small ledge.  Activating the token he moves forward
          with faith that he won't fall.  When the flight spell activates
          he smiles and zooms toward Ozon.

            Inside the faerry collect the single dead faerry with grim
          faces and fly toward the stairs.

          [Time: 1:49:58 am - Samma city, Donara]
          [Ozon's Warehouse - Phase 10]

            The two guards stop suddenly seeing their friend lift the
          leg.  One moves quickly to check the guard while the other
          looks around for the attacker.

            The guard leans down and Arawn shoves his shoulder and
          face into the cage door with a clank.  Using the momentum of
          the shield on the guard's back he does a flying lunge toward
          the other guard.  He does a spinning round house kick to his
          chest sending the guard backwards.


          [Current Time]
          [Time: 1:49:22 am - Military Center - Phase 8]
          [Time: 1:49:58 am - Samma city, Donara]

          Actions? Comments?

          Next Update....Friday...

          GM: A small update.  Wanted to a few more phases of
              action for Kiet/Arawn but brain power is too low.  Will
              work on update likely sometimes Wednesday.  I pretty
              much know how things will go based on current actions.

          GM: Tobie - Ok.  A lucky hit! :<  Down to 35% of full but
               actually Raban is hurt worse and took more damage.
               You can try to kill the ape or let Unali do it.  But
               one good hit and well.  :<

              Kiet - Will assume throwing both javelins until
                Then trying rope tricks.

              Arawn  -Will assume sword and martial arts to finish
                the two guards.

              Both apes are hurt and a good couple hits will kill
              them both.

              Faerries are moving downstairs.

          GM: Mana report updated with mana/experience.

          GM: Spells active
                Arawn  -  Invisibility  Ends 1:52:11

          GM: Groups -

              Warehouse of Ozon   - Arawn, Kiet, Will, Kell
              Military Center     - Fremea, Corona, Raban, Jordi, Unali
                                    and Z'leyra, Etain
          GM: Maps


    * Military Center / Admin Offices/Community Park

      /I\ - North (top/up) (all maps)

      Scale 1 Row    = 100 feet
            1 Column \  50 feet

               1         2         3         4         5
      12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
      --------------------------------------------------
     A                                                 %
     B  %%%%%            Open Field                  %%%
     C      %%                                    %%%%%
     D      %%                                  %%
     E   D  %%     __________\___________     %%%%
     F   e  %%     I                    I     %
     G   n   %     I X<- Party combat   I     %   D
     H   s   %     I                    I     %   e
     I   e   %     I      Military      I     %   n W
     J       %     /                    /     %   s o
     K   w   %     I      Center        I     %   e o
     L   o   %     I      2 stories     I     %     d
     M   o   %     I                    I     %     s
     n   d  %%     I                    I     %
     O   s %%%     I_________/\_________I     %%%%%%
     P %%%%%%                                    %%%%%%
     Q                       ,,,                   %%%%
     R                       (*)                    %%%
     S                                   Road to  #####
     T                                    city -> #####
     U                   Open Field
     V
     W
     X
     Y--------------------------------------------------
               1         2         3         4         5
      12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890


     Legend
     %    - Trees
     / /\ - Doors
     (*)  - Fountain
     ,,,  - Flagpole/Monument
     ###  - Road east toward city
     X    - Spot generally of combat

    The building is about 1000 feet by 1000 feet both floors.
    The fields go north and south half a mile for fun and
    parties.  No trees no bushes just flat open field.  This
    is a recon based on Unali's and Fremea's aerial view.

         * Ozon's warehouse

    Scale 1 Row    - 50 feet
          1 Column - 50 feet

              1        2
     123456789012345679012
    A
    B     ]  I     I
    C  1  ]  I     I ____
    D     ]  I  S  I [
    E_____]  I  t  I [ X
    F        I  r  I [
    G______  I  e  I [___
    H     I  I  e  I
    I     I  I  t  I
    J  2  I  I     I ____
    K     I  I     I I
    L     I  I     I I 3
    M     I  I     I I

     1, 2, 3 - Dark warehouses
     X - Ozon's two story warehouse
     1, 2 - 1 story
     3 - 2 stories

     The street is dotted by many other dark warehouses.
     Ozon's seems to be the only one occupied.

     * Ozon'a warehouse

       Scale - 1 Row    = 10 feet  300' x 200'
               1 Column = 10 feet

         First floor
                     1         2         3
            123456789012345678901234567890
            ______________________________
            I @@@@@@    o o o o ,,,    ooI A   / - Door
            I @*  *@                    oI B   , - Stairs up
            I @    @                    oI C   @ - Table/work area
            I           ##  ##  ##  ##   I D   : - Wooden cage
            /           ##  ##  ##  ##   / E   * - Chair
            I           ##  ##  ##  ##   I F   # - Crates
            I             1              I G   o - Barrels
            I      ____   _A3_   ____    I H   $ - Wagon/horses
            I      :  :   :KW:   :  :    I I   1-4 Thugs
            I______:__:___:__:___:__:____I J
                                               K, W - Kell, Will
                                 $$$
                                 $$$           G-gatekeeper/bouncer

        A - Arawn [J17]
        1, 3    - Guards
        [4 is not on map as does not see him now]
        2, 4 - Dead, off map  [Spot would be H16, H16]


   * Military Center hallway section

                            Room of
                             light
       ________/_______________/__________________
/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/A  / - Door
\__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \B  _ - Wall
/  \__I  \__/  BZ_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/C  I - Wall
\__/  IR_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \D
/  \__IA \_T/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/E  /I\ - North
\__/  IU_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \F  1 Hex = 10 feet
/  \__I  \__/ ________________/__________________G  1 Row - 5 feet
       I       I                                     1 Column  - 5 feet
          1         2         3         4         5
12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890

     Light shines from door on column 30  Shines in a cone arc
     toward the south up to about column 24 and 36.  So all
     humans are in the light but Fremea is not.

     R - Raban      [D8 ]      1-5 - Male Humans
     Z - Z'leyra    [C17]        1 - Off map, Knocked out
     U - Unali      [F8 ]        2 - Off map, Dead
     A - Great Ape  [E9 ]        3 - Off Map, Dead
     B - Great Ape  [C16]        5 - Off Map, Dead
     F - Fremea     [E12]

    As always use website if maps mess up or ask.

  Map Updates:
    1 -Warehouse first floor update
    2. Removed Warehouse second floor not needed
    2 -Military center hallway  - position update







More information about the pnpgm mailing list