[pnpgm] Game Update #55 - File #224 - Fremea's Inspection

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Oct 29 04:47:53 CET 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
     .NPC...............YY..Niko..............Bearer..Normal/Human  ..Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #55 in sequence (file #224)

         From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
           C'mon guys....please?  Kiet hasn't even gotten to use his
           ropes yet...
         GM: Ack. Personally I don't mind the slack time.  With my
             vacation time I'm having to spend 50% of the week's time
             doing the update (Monday/Thur or more).  So for the 4
             days I'm off till end of the year I'm doing half with
             just the update.  But that's me Mr Lazy :).  But folks
             are just busy and so hopefully will catch up.  Looks
             like from the posts they have all except Will/Kell :<
             I did msg Will/John today reminding about his badly
             wounded arm but we'll see.   Guess will just wound
             not do life/threating situations or it'd end badly having
             to wait. :)

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Votes]
           Z'leyra, not feeling strongly about any of the options,
           will abstain from the votes.
         GM: Ack.