[pnpgm] Game Update #54

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri Oct 25 05:13:14 CEST 2013

   The
sudden explosion of animal ferocity subsided nearly as quickly as it started,
Arawn being able to do little more than bear witness. With the power’s passing
his thoughts shot towards the first part of the Doomsday Device, the alfar
wondering just how close it’s bearer might be.

   In the
aftermath of the battle he tended to wounds, offering the man with the missing
lobe his own service [Arawn will cast Regrowth on the man if he accepts].

   Later,
after Fremea’s return, Arawn’s brow was furrowed with worry, for the innocent
animals that might suffer in the aftermath of the device’s activation and for
the mortals who were hurt as well. He worked hard to contain the frustration
roiling inside, threatening to explode outward.

[After Fremea explains her vision...]

   “That
which we seek is the An’s’alum,” Arawn soberly voiced. “And I believe it... the
stolen piece... is the reason the animals are turning savage.”

   “It’s
power can spread out for several miles but that also means the thief is within
a reasonable distance. If we move quickly we may be able to reach Samma right
behind him or her, perhaps before if we can find an expedient means of
transportation.

   As such
I would suggest leaving immediately, the only reason for a possible delay being
to speak with Gorlic’s son. He may be able to aid us though such a conversation
could also lead to a delay if it doesn’t go smoothly. “