[pnpgm] Game Update #26 - File #112 - Party teleports to Donara

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 17:04:07 CEST 2013

Fremea looks over the edge to see the man standing there with pitchfork. It is almost laughable, though she doesn't feel like doing that.
"The book work collects the gems." She repeats the phrase in Salaqi that the Elder had said in the illusion, hoping that this is the farmer he was talking about.

Before anyone can fly down to the ground or teleport again, she notices Raban not there and wonders if Will should make sure he actually came with them by going back to check.
"Wait, before we go down there, make sure this is the man the Elder told us about. Where is Raban? Arawn, you make the introductions once we are down there. It will look better from you then me as a child."

Once the phrase works, she will 'hitch' a ride with Kiet(or whoever said they are floating down) to the ground.