[pnpgm] Kiet actions

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 15:56:08 CEST 2013

Ha'Kell looks around and takes a deep breath, flexing his ankle.  It feels fine after the drop.  He wants to mark the landscape in his mind.  Now to find their way to the city and that shop.

In bad Donaran, "Me talks $%#^&ly Donran. You talks words to man."  It's obvious he learned Donaran from people with very colorful vocabularies.

Turning to Fremea, "Do you have plan now?" in his bad accent.

He'll grab Raban's bag and prepare to fly down.