[pnpgm] Kiet whining

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 23:38:39 CEST 2013

Ha'Kell listens to his friend whining.  Thinking about calling him a little girl, the half-elf decides better to not call him that, even teasing.  Instead he says "Pack lightly.  Whilst we are starting on land, we are following a pirate and they tend to be on the water."  Winking at the other elder mage.