[pnpgm] Game Update #23 - File #95 - Secrets and Injustice

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue May 7 08:22:48 CEST 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
   R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
   R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #23 in sequence (file #95)

         From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
           Fremea listens to the questions and the want of no...

           Once everyone is done talking, "In three days we will...
         GM: Ack. Like your answer on injustice. :)

          [Sepes 24th, 1634TH]
          [Location: Sivas, Marentia - Cholan's Tavern]
          [Time: late afternoon-early evening - 5pm-]

            Fremea listens to the questions and the want of no secrets.
          Then to Raban's reply to that and she smirks a little. "There
          is much that I don't know even, so to tell you more would be an
          injustice to your thirst."

            Once everyone is done talking, "In three days we will teleport
          to a closer location, so that we can be in Donara as quickly as
          we can. We will get horses rented or found once we are closer."

            Raban nods, "good enough for me."

          Actions?  Comments?

          Next Update....Friday...

          GM: A short update!  A bit of work behind scenes on actions
              for the three days.  You guys have less than a week to
              finish that.  By next Monday hope to post the info on
              what each person did (generically) and then post the
              information found out on research and then the teleport
              will begin.

          GM: Kiet - You emailed me on the actions I know you want to
              do some shopping. Was there something else? I lost the
              file.  I know what you wanted to get so that's fine but wasn't
              sure of other stuff.  Just email if so.

          GM: Since Fremea is at this point the elected (more or less)
              leader of this mission she has decided a teleport is in
              order.  So likely will be Will, Z'leyra or Arawn or all
              three doing it.  Since horses will be rented in Donara
              (as needed) then let me know what you will take.  You
              can simply say everything or list items or cut/past the
              gear section and place a * at start of the line (which I
              do) to denote what your taking.  That way I can figure
              out encumbrance and such at that time if needed.  There
              will be cities around so supplies will be in range.

          GM: Language necklace uses:
                If I got this right based on my notes:
                Fremea - Salaqar
                Unali - Donaran and Salaqara learned.
              This will cover the three days.  So if others want to
              learn they will have to do so on the trip if using
              the necklace or other magic.

          GM: Three Days of prep - (Mainly for my memory)

                  Player           Info given          Status
               Arawn               None yet            Waiting
               Fremea              Completed           Completed
               Kell                None yet            Waiting
               Kiet                Some info Given     In progress
               Raban               Completed           Completed
               Unali               Completed           Completed
               Will                None yet            Waiting
               Z'leyra             Completed           Completed