[pnpgm] Game Update #34 - File #138 - Fine Tuning

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Jun 25 05:58:53 CEST 2013


34         .
   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   -- -----------------------------------------------------------------
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Game Web Site - http:/nrgcomputers.com/pbem/
      Public posts/actions to pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org (mailing list)
      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #34 in sequence (file #138)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------

      Admin Notes: None.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      [Recap]

         From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
           Money changer before stables.  That's about all I can
           think of.

           Kiet bows slightly to the farmer and says(in salaqi) "Yes,...
         GM: Ack. Yes.  Forgot them. Thanks.

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           The news regarding the success and proliferation of ...

           "Perhaps we may have something that can help you ...

           OOC: Not sure who's carrying the slip but, Fremea, feel like
           sharing it with Niv?
         GM: Ack. I believe Kell had it at one time but may have given
             it back. But I'll wait for whoever turns it over.

      --------------------------------------------------------------
      [New Stuff]

          [Sepes 28th, 1634TH]
          [Location: North of Salaqara, Donara]

          [Time: 7:43am]

            Niv asks Kiet if he is hungry and waits for an answer.

            Kiet bows slightly to the farmer and says, in Salaqara, "Yes,
          thank you.  You honor us with your generosity."

            Z'leyra can't help to listen to the acrobat and tries to
          stifle a giggle, which is very unlike her, but her lips
          curl in a smile.

            Niv also seems to grin very fast and it fades.  Did he
          say his duty is general?  The acrobat doesn't seem to speak
          the language but he did say it perfectly well the first
          part.  Niv gets the general gist of the reply and nods. "The
          food is on the table there."  He points to a kitchen area.
          He continues in Marentian, "plates and such in the cupboard.
          The biscuits are wrapped up.  The other stuff you can likely
          find in the kitchen.  To be honest my wife does it all so I
          have no idea where the stuff is.  But you are free to look."

            Arawn listens a bit distracted even at Kiet's words.
          He tries to study the farmer.  There was a point just
          moments ago he got a bit nervous.  But it could be the
          presence of Raban in the window like a monster about to
          attack.

            The news regarding the success and proliferation of the
          Gorlic line Arawn decided it might be best to clarify and
          define the search for both Niv's and the party's benefit.

            "I'm not sure if the Admiral is the subject of inquiry as
          it's an artist of the line that's of interest," Arawn informed
          the smuggler turned farmer.

            Recalling the receipt Arawn looked to it's holder.

            "Perhaps we may have something that can help you narrow down
          the search."

            Niv nods and looks around for the information.

            Outside the two boys have exited the barn.  The older
          one is ambling toward the wolf-pet of Will's.  This is
          when Raban tells him that might not be a good idea.  "He
          is a wolf not a dog.  Though he is a bit tame I frankly
          don't know how tame."

            The older boy backs away and motions for the younger
          boy to get to some chores in the back area of the farm.

          Actions? Comments?

          Next Update....Friday...

          GM: Another small update!  I could get used to this.  More
              time to slack and play diablo 3 :).  Those combat updates
              can be 3 hours or more.  This minutes.  One more update
              for you guys to figure out plans or such.  Then Monday
              I'll can only assume nothing else to do and we'll move
              toward the city.  I will assume all go in one group. But
              if folks wish to do other tasks in different groups then
              let me know.

          GM: Info to seek - Reminder for me mainly

              * Party to find stables
              * Niv to get info on Admiral, Ozon, Gambling halls
              * Moneylenders before Stables
              * Anything else to do?






More information about the pnpgm mailing list