[pnpgm] Fwd: IBT

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 20:53:40 CET 2013

Kiet just needs to get his money.  I was thinking the original idea was to go to the DL and then to Marentia.

So...it should only take a bit of time and could be done at the end of the IBT...we have to have some way to have the loan sharks, er, moneychangers cash in...give them time to call in the loans, etc.

Heck, Kiet doesn't even have to go, but he still has much of his equipment there.  If all of it were just sent back, I'd be fine...except the equipment would have to come to Marentia right away...some of them are future magic toys and I need time to give them that magic touch

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: