[pnpgm] Update?

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 06:57:39 CET 2013

No update tonight...

Still waiting for emails...

* Floyd to get back to me on 2 emails before can finish his IBT

* Kell to complete hisbut at least had worked on half of it.

* Arawn to reply to email from the other day...

I can't work on any IBTs tlil finished with these emails and items.

Tue/Wed was my days off and got nothing done since nothing to work on
so slacked.  So as soon as whoever sends thier emails first will get
their IBT done firsst :)

BTW I will not work on IBTs till I get a final complete
version.  Rough drafts and such are hard to work on since I do it in
sectins and
if do not know all the details too many holes to fill in so this is
why I need a 100% complete IBT.

THanks.