[pnpgm] Game Update #63

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Dec 18 23:14:57 CET 2013

Fremea’s Mark:

   Something about Etain’s reaction to Fremea’s mark
seemed to clash with his words but Arawn kept such thoughts hidden behind a
pleasant smile as he replied with another question.

   “As you mention seeing before, where?,” he asked. “And
what are your insights on persons or items so marked?”

Sending:

   Sorry, I missed the post where Z’leyra brought up the
Sending. Arawn is game.

   Arawn gave Z’leyra a nod and eased himself to allow
the shaman the opportunity to form the initial link with his mind. When this
was done, taking after her, he too sought to form a contact point within
Z’leyra’s mind.

Animals:

   “We should secure our animal companions within our
rooms. Although the device-bearer is likely leagues behind we cannot be sure
they will not be caught within the An’s’alum’s effects while we’re here.”

   Realizing Will was going to stay behind Arawn looked
to the man’s wounded arm.

   “Unless you feel it’s in need of immediate attention
I’ll see to that after we’ve returned.”

Gambling Hall:

   “No,” Arawn replied, though Etain’s question was posed
to Fremea. “We need to be sure this is a dead-end before moving on.”

   He looked up towards the darkened windows, his keen
eyes searching the darkness for any hidden watchers. After a moment he urged
the others a bit away to discuss the situation.

   "We have a couple of options –
search for a backdoor or other ground-level access; we could enter through the
upper floors; attempt to enthrall the doorman to serve us; a Masquerade spell could allow us a front-door entrance; or one of us could turn invisible
and then move intangibly through the walls.

   Whatever we decide, it might be a good idea to keep
somone on watch out here in case the thief tries to sneak out.”