[pnpgm] Game Update #62

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Dec 12 20:53:32 CET 2013

   Arawn
studied Fremea, the painting and surrounding area with focus as the faerry
evoked the vision from the painting. When it had passed and the faerry worked
to regain her composure he continued to watch for some time before turning an
eye towards Etain.

   “You
recognize the mark. What is it... what does it represent?,” he asked the
seemingly bewildered elf.

   When Fremea shared both description and thoughts on the vision Arawn sat in silence for a bit as he thought over what had been presented.
   "Has something happened to give you a sense that there is an attachment seeing through your eyes?," he finally asked. "If there is it may have something to do with your mark, possibly a link with others who may have the same mark. If so, perhaps it might be possible for you to see through their eyes in turn."

Quote Fremea:   After the the vision ends, she quickly looks around with her senses
open. "Arwan, did you happen to see anything else magical in here? It
seems that something is still attached to me and can see through my
eyes."
   Sent a message to Scott regarding anything possibly seen and will answer after I hear back on this.

   With the slight change in plans and the party in the process of dividing up...
   "I will go where needed, to locate the piece or track the thief," he replied to Fremea. "Though it's likely the thief can wait unless the other party hunting the An's'alum wishes to silence him to prevent further knowledge from falling into our hands."
   Noting the look on Kiet's face a sad grimace appeared briefly on the druid's face.
   "But if we still decide to go after the thief I would prefer subtler, gentler methods to be tried before escalating the interrogation."