[pnpgm] vote

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue May 29 04:43:02 CEST 2012

Z'leyra adds in "Our best odds of winning involves us all attacking the
Brain at the same time. Since we don't know it's capabilities it may be
safest to all attack via the entrance. I will cast Speed on those that
want it, that will allow you to get into melee quicker."

She will cast Speed EL3 on those that want it (using boots enchantment
for herself), cast Mind Shield max EL on herself and switches to her
Great Sword for the attack on the Brain.

When the Brain is dead she will prepare to deal with the Portal. Using
staff and casting Detection EL0 and Divination EL0, Purify and
Dispel/Ban Chaos at Max EL. Mostly using mana from her batteries.