[pnpgm] Game Update #225

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue May 15 00:28:12 CEST 2012

Healing

   Once the group is gathered together Arawn will tend to those wounded his Healer skills are best adapted for (I assume Fremea, Kell and himself), assisting Z'leyra where needed as he continues to learn how to properly treat humans. When it comes time to discuss magical healing he speaks up.

   "I can conjure a healing mist to restore all within it to full health. I imagine it to be the quickest and most efficient method at hand. However, it could take up to two or three minutes to fully heal the most badly wounded and during the healing those within the mist will be comatose and helpless until they are completely healed."

   He cast an eye towards those that had previously been healed before turning an eye towards Lin.

   "Healing magics can take a toll on the body, the energies potentially overwhelming a person if they attempt to contain such magics beyond their ability to handle," he cautioned Lin.
   "Another healing can be attempted but it is potentially fatal for any who've already been healed. Moreso the more healings they've been through in day. I would caution against taking the risk but it is your call to make. If you should pass then your other skills may come in handy and we have missile weapons to lend, a wise choice if we are to engage something like this World Brain."

   He then looked to Raban.

   "If any do wish to risk additional healing perhaps you might wish to Bless them, asking for greater resilience and constitution. It might prove useful in allowing them a chance to survive the magic."

   Arawn will suggest moving elsewhere for the healing, someplace with cover.

Katai Girl

   Arawn moves carefully around the girl, taking advantage of his natural empathy and gentleness to avoid further upsetting her, comforting her if she give indication that she is open to such. Realizing that the girl seems somewhat trusting of Z'leyra he speaks quietly with her.

   "There may be other prisoners or Vong Outcasts here. They should be rescued and the latter could also be the means to succeeding not just here but in there homeworld as well. Do you think you could ask the girl if she knows where either group might be kept or if she's seen the upper floors?"

Unali's Speech/World Brain

   Arawn would ask the others what they've discovered and appreciate hearing Unali's description. This could take place during the healing process though.

Portal

   Once back with the group Arawn will explain his discovery of the Portal, describing it and hoping that some of the others might have some additional insight to share.