[pnpgm] Game Update #232 - File #1428 - Square one

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 19:10:46 CEST 2012

There we go!  IT is done.  Small majority wants plan 2 and leader has
decided.  So we move on!
At this point I need to know who gets or gives mind shield spells.If
here is other spellsor items you wantto use let me know.  I think ZL
and Arawn can do both MS spells but youtwomaywanttochat quickly on
whohas better ELs.  Get back to me and we'll move on Monday.  I may
not start the battle Monday but at least get right before it.

KEll let me know summoning EL I think you can do 3 more again.

That should cover it.  Back to killing more demons in d3 :)

Bah.  Now I'll have to work on updates not just type up something
quick in 5 min :)