[pnpgm] Kiet's not a happy camper

dasandersx at comcast.net dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 06:59:30 CEST 2012

Kiet is getting steamed...and considering the state of the mountain, that may be literally.

Kiet is fuming.  He's angry and quite frankly feeling like a fifth wheel on a wagon. All this time and effort is being wasted, and for what?  To satify some curiostiy of the old man, er, High Elder?

If one of the characters still has that device for communicating with the HE, Kiet will seek that person out and, if avaialble, angrily shout at it to call the HE here.

"GET THEE HENSE!!!  We have found your source of problems.  Now YOU do what we all know you can do and finish this!  We are done, here! "