[pnpgm] Game Update #2333

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Jul 2 22:16:31 CEST 2012

   Arawn simply looked at the warrior for a moment before shaking his head slightly and walking away in response to Farseeker's gibe. Later, when Farseeker pulled him aside Arawn replied,

   "Do what you will," Arawn replied. "I don't expect it to be, or at least I hope, it is nothing more than another tool of the vong, void of any sapience. If I decide to contact it it will be after the ambush and only to distract it unless I strongly sense that a better option exists."
   "As to the Battle Mind, I will initiate it just before we get within range of the Brain's mental influence as described by Unali. The same with the Fist of Battle."

   He turned to look up at the towering  behemoth that was Raban.

   "And I'd appreciate a blessing for skill in battle, protection or fortitude (OCV, DCV, and/or Constitution, whatever Raban is willing to cast) if you are willing."

OOC:
   As Fist of Battle lasts for some time that will be the first spell he casts. Farseeker, since you use a sword you could benefit. If you want it cast on you just say so.

Fremea-
   Can't recall if I passed Arawn's Mana Battery to someone in the party but if not you're welcome to it as long as Chion thinks he has enough power to get us out of the area in case this place shakes itself to bits.
   Kell, I believe you have the Summoning Talisman. Hope it helps.