[pnpgm] Game Update #265- File #1546 - The Talisman

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Wed Dec 12 23:34:01 CET 2012

Unali to Chion and Arawn "Good plan. We must take Arawn along. ARAWN,
come quick. Let's hop over. This should control the brain. You made most
contact. I think it's your call."

Unali want to use the offer from Chion to teleport and feels Arawn is
most suited to make contact with the brain.

If she makes the connection that there is an Outcast on a flyer getting
away, she guesses that the brain and portal are his destination. As they
get to the other side and she entrusts Arawn with the talisman to
command the Brain, she will ready herself for the arrival of a cloaked
flyer.