[pnpgm] Game Update #264 - File #1543 - Aftermath of combat

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Fri Dec 7 10:43:56 CET 2012

With the last Vong down, Unali is seen to draw a deep breath and then
quickly glance around to see who is surviving. All, except may =be Will?
Seeing Z'leyra tend to Will, she jumps up and sprints towards where
Shimara was killed.

She keeps a dagger ready when she turns the body over, wary of any last
surprises he or his armor may have left. If he seems truly dead and his
armor harmless, she starts to search his body for the brain control
device. While looking around his neck for a talisman, gloves, strange
headdress and then in pockets. If needed she cuts away the armor from
his body with a dagger. During this she says out loud:

"We need to control the Brain. Time is running out. Where is that thing."