[pnpgm] Game Update #244 - File #1481 - Z'leyra's fate

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 21 07:06:07 CEST 2012

   HT Aliaver/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
   ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
   W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
   W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
   R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
   R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
   R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
   R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
      NPC...................Captain.Lin.......Warrior.Normal/Human..Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #244 in sequence (file #1481)

         From Kell: [Re: Actions]
           [Hi Scott,

           Here. I've been busy with life and work.  Thanks for keeping
           things rolling.] Ha'Kell will dispell the Elemental as soon
           as he can.  Very sad to loose control of it, they're handy
           piles of rock in a fight.
*
           Kell will use all his senses to find the thing attacking
           Z'leyra, if necessary he'll cast a Detection spell to find
           it.  Once located, Kell will do a quick explanation of it and
           if possible try a Dispell.

           [wow, crappy post.

           Up the stairs to explore and find brain control!
         GM: Ack.  So did you change emails?  It was my staff's fault
             for the lost of control.  I'll petition the rule lawyers
             not to count it against you.  Just glad it wasn't my fault :).
             No post is bad.  I rather have a one line post than nothing.

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           Looking over Z'leyra and Chion's unconscious Arawn's face
           conorted with concern, both from his assessment and the news
           that time was limited. He realized he'd have to allow the
           others to hunt down the head Shaper and the control device if
           he was to heal the pair, a split likely necessary as the group
           could not afford to waste time. Batting aside a flung stone
           with his buckler as it sped towards Z'leyra he said,

           "There's little I can do about the poltergeist. Z'leyra's...
         GML Ack.