[pnpgm] Game Update #240 - File #1469 - Talks fall...err..fail

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 22:03:48 CEST 2012

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM, pnpgm <pnpgm at comcast.net> wrote:

>            Will turns back to the brain and decides his original plan
>          should be investigated just as a backup....
>
>            Will casts his spell so he can levitate through the barrier
>          and see if he doesn't die.  Will's mass-less body slowly lifts
>          up like a ghost.  If he could gulp he would draw in a breath
>          and hope for the best....

>          But to Will's untrained mind there
>          is no central "kill here" spot.  It all seems to be the same
>          watermelon like material.

Will thinks "not dead yet... good sign"

>          Then he picks up a sudden burst of panic through the sending
>          spell with Z'leyra.  It seems she is falling toward the ground.

Will thinks "Well shes a big girl... I hope she has a plan."  Will does
remain open to suggestions if she decides to send any.

Will original plan was to scout and then to try to communicate if nothing
else try the Smaug approach.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a
hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory
gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor
yourself,
you will succumb in every battle"
-- Sun Tzu <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1771.Sun_Tzu>, *The Art of
War, Special Edition <http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/3200649>*