[pnpgm] Kiet and adventure

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 03:25:05 CEST 2012

Have you considered using the trasmutation spell to make a dozen
javelins out of a rock all on a central sprue just like pig iron
ingots just break one off sharpen the tip a little and away you go.
Or better yet have the wooden shaft off a central stalk kind of liike
the parts of a model car kit.  Of course they will only last for a
couple of hours but that small comfort to the person they are sticking
out of.