[pnpgm] Kiet's noticing something

dasandersx at comcast.net dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 03:57:30 CEST 2012

Kiet notices that the ones leading the fight here are looking haggard. The next chance he gets he call to Kell, "Our best warriors are getting worn down.  Is there any chance we'll get a break soon?  If not, things could go quickly wrong, and we'll need Chion to blink us outta here!"  Looking around a bit he then says "And that could be anytime, as far as I am concerned.  The High Elder could handle this whole thing himself with some Astral Fire.  We don't need to sacrifice anyone."