[pnpgm] Game Update #159 - File #1114 - Prisoner Questioned

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 01:59:54 CEST 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Murtha, Mark
<Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com>wrote:

> After Kiet returns his sword,

OOC:  Though Will is not there yet there are a couple of things he would
like to ask assuming he survives long enough to make it back as well as a
couple of things to consider.

First the items for general consideration how are we planing to handle
Fremeas return.  Perhaps he can be distracted or at least wait to give him
his weapons back until after that.  The next item may be moot if the first
is not resolved and that is that I would suggest that we don't reveal any
special abilities until after the fact. Otherwise it may either taint the
information we give him or may prejudice any help they might otherwise be
willing to lend or accept.   That way if they were attacking the front while
we were going in a 'back door" then when all is done we just say long live
Katai and teleport off and then they are left to say who was that masked
man.

The question I would like to ask when I get back is if he is aware of the
attack on the military unit we came across or if that happened to some of
the rest of the Katai forces.  Also how long ago had he left the rest of the
Katai forces.  I'm sure you can see the possible implications there.