[pnpgm] Teleport item?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat Mar 12 04:41:20 CET 2011

Z'leyra offers "I can create an item that, when triggered, can cast a
spell such that the user appears back in a location that is selected
when I make the item, preferably the location that the item is made at.
This could allow someone to more safely scout out the mountain and be
less likely to be caught and killed while scouting. It is hard to cast a
spell while being damaged, but this item could hopefully cast the spell
if the scout was being hurt. We know the enemy can hurt us even while we
are invisible, insubstantial and moving. But with such an item a scout
with those spells up might stand a very good chance of surviving a
scouting mission."
     "Comment?"