[pnpgm] Game Update 170 - File Update #1197 - Kiet's Outted

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 22:21:49 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 11:00 PM, Scott Adams <longshotgm at netzero.com> wrote:

>  Will glances at Kiet with an amused look.
>         But now Will has even more need to watch the Captain.  Kell is
>         already outside so missed the fun. But Will and Kiet now realize
>         how the man likely will react.  They realize that he would likely
>         fight back.  That might be foolish but the skilled fight might
>         just be better than he looks and could take one or two with him
>         before he is killed.

Will with a knowing look at Kiet and a nod in the direction of the captain
slaps him (Kiet) on the back and says "He's a brave man he should be
remembered as a hero."

OOC:  So long as he is facing the Vong he will have to decide if he wants to
turn his back on them to attack us.  We need to keep him at the front as
much as possible.