[pnpgm] Game Update #168

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com
Tue Jun 7 00:14:32 CEST 2011

[OOC - Dang, nice to see some other posts!  :) ]

[to zhou on breaking cover]
Grabbing Zhou and pulling him close, "We should reveal ourselves now.  Better to let him decided before we are attacking the Vong.  He may decide we're a bigger danger than the vong and turn on us.  If he does, then we either tie him up and leave him or..."  trailing off and looking to the group for support.

[to Arawn]
"Can you use the map and get a rough location of the brain?  This may or may not help, but it's worth a try."

[on combat prep]

"Two groups are a good plan, but what about other ways?  Integrate the assassins and hitting the Shapers first?  Of course I can summon my best friends too, they'll add a nice earthy pounding on the Vong."

Grinning broadly, "Or I can just take out the room.  I'd bet one gold to each of you I can do it!"  laughing quietly, and wondering if anyone will take his bet.