[pnpgm] ..../\....

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 18:44:18 CEST 2011

True I liked Kells idea of putting our cards on the table and actively
scouting the way to the brain but since our grope cant seem to decide on a
strategy I'm at a loss as to what to do next.  Plus I don't like the idea of
the captain at my back if he decides he prefers the Vong to us.   Maybe
Unali will weigh in and we can pick a direction.