[pnpgm] Game Update #175a - File 1220 - Hold time

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com
Thu Jul 14 23:03:08 CEST 2011

I lean towards surprise is gone now too.  Sadly.  See, shoulda just let Kell earthquake the whole place, and bet that gold too.

Jokes.  My brain is just too tired to dredge up anything except maybe some blonde jokes.
How many blondes does it take to screw in a lightbulb.  None, she calls Daddy.
What do you call a blonde between two brunettes?  Confused.
What do you call a brunette between two blones?  Translator.

I won't go on.