[pnpgm] The Lost Update..

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Tue Jul 12 08:17:09 CEST 2011

The Lost Update...

Found on a strange island  with a mysterious broken statue and..

Well..maybe not..

I posted the update 175a last week. Thursday night.  Once I saw some issues with the plan and mistake made I posted a quick update.  From the look of posts not here no one saw it.

Oddly I posted it on mailing list and got copy of my own post yet it didn't get to the full list? So not  sure how that happened.  I found tonight it wasn't on the archive site but was as expected on my site last thursday.

I will let folks react to possible new plans covered in the situation.  I will give 2 days since had almost a full week to react by now.
I will work on phase 1 Wednesday night.  Then hopefully phase 2 Thursday if time allows.

So try to make any plan changes by Wed.

Don't forget always check my personal site if a update doesn't get to your email on Tue/Fri. Might find it there if the list is down.

Wout- looks like your core site and the pnp admin site/list is down. Just wanted to give you a head's up.

I'll repost the update to teh list if it doesn't get out again I'll email it personally to folks.

Once teh list comes back up though keep in mind repeats will happen.