[pnpgm] Game Update #153 - File #1065 - The Doomed Village

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Mon Feb 28 20:55:09 CET 2011

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

     Game Web Site - http://www.furvert.net/longshotgm/pbem/index.htm
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshotgm at netzero.com

     Game Update #153 in sequence (file #1065)

       From Kell: [Re: Actions]
         Riding together for a bit, the two Elder Mages of the group are
         discussing the upcoming confrontation with the Vong.  Implications
         and ideas are bounced back and forth between them, sometimes in one
         language and sometimes in other languages.

         Kiet, swaying stiffly in the saddle, remarks, "We should consider..
         -------
         Ha'Kell ponders this for a moment.  "If the military is in the...
       GM: Ack. Two conversations I've not seen.  Interesting.  I had
           to move them into different days since the talk was done
           on separate days.  But Kiet's comment on doors and locks...
           hmm..gives me an evil thought!  Thanks Dave!

       From Unali: [Re: Actions]
         When the discussion on using magic for the teleport comes up,
         probably when camp has been made for the evening.

         Unali "I do not oppose the idea of a teleport mission to get...
       GM: Ack. Good post.

       From Will: [Re: Actions]
         Will who had been busy sketching the scenery, party members (he
         particularly enjoyed sketching Unali throwing some of her larger
         opponents) as well as the locations along the way when he
         overhears Kiet and Kell's conversation interjects;

         "I'm not sure if the teleport is all that dangerous since we...
       GM: Ack.

       From Kell: [Re: Actions]
         [Er, sorry, but I forgot to add this bit O info.  The Kiet/Kell
         conversation was a combined post between Dave and I.  He approved
         it, it wasn't me putting words in Kiet's mouth.   FYI]

         Listening to Unali & Will, Ha'Kell is swayed.  He had an opinion,
         when doesn't he have an opinion, but it was open to change. "Good..
       GM: Ack. I was wondering about that chat.  I never got CCs from
           either (naughty!).  When one surprises the GM the GM tends
           to add surprises back. :)

       From Will: [Re: Actions]
         Liberté, égalité, fraternité,
       GM: Ack. Must admit my Latin helped there.  The rest came from
           google.  Then I seem to recall some french book had it
           maybe the musketeers?