[pnpgm] fly as eagle

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat Apr 30 08:25:44 CEST 2011

Z'leyra tells Caladan "Thanks but no thanks. I will fly as an eagle and
try to spot sentries and entrances, but flying with a cape? Please. That
would hinder me and if the sentries did shoot at me I would not be able
to dodge as well as I might need to. I would prefer to be able to report
than to provide meat for their next meal."

When the captain is busy elsewhere she will mention to Unali and others
her plan, go behind some bushes, strip, fasten on her enchanted anklets
and spend an hour scouting around the mountain. Using her eagle eyesight
she will examine it for entrances, exits, sentries, trails, buildings
and other things of interest. Her tracking and survival skills should
help in interpreting what she sees.