[pnpgm] Next Adventure Vote Final reminder

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Wed Sep 29 04:50:11 CEST 2010

  The 10/1 (midnight EST 10/1) deadline is approaching.for the final
  votes for the next adventure.

    Current Vote roster:

         Player     Vote          1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2
                   idea #                           0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
    1.  Arawn      13,1,4,2,20,1 IXIXI I I I I i I I I I IXIXI I I I I IXI
    2.  Ben'dar    None          I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
    3.  Farseeker  [12,13,14]    I I I I I I I I I I I IXIXIXI I I I I I I
    4.  Fremea     13, Any*  --  I I I I I I I I I I I I IXI I I I I I I I
    5.  Kiet       13,19,2,14,10 I IXI I I I I I I IXI I IXIXI I I I IXI I
    6.  Kell       Any*          I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
    7.  Raban      16            I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I IXI I I I I
    8.  Unali      *Any* ---     I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
    9.  Will       None          I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
    10. Z'leyra    12, 1, Any    IXI I I I I I I I I I IXI I I I I I I I I
                Total -           2 2               1   2 4 3   1     1 1

    Ben'dar and Will still haven't voted.  But I figure THREE months is
    long enough to vote.  Would've been nice to see their votes. :)

    The full file/link is still on the site.

    Right now #13 option (Fremea's adventure) is the clear wnner with
    a majority of 4 votes.  But of course youc an still change things
    till 10/1 if needed.  Time is running out...

    Forgot to mention this in the update last night.