[pnpgm] Game Update #119

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Sep 18 21:32:24 CEST 2010

   Arawn spied on the group for a brief moment, pretending to adjust his footwear to avoid being obvious, and then scanned the building and nearby area for any other means of entry into the warehouse along with hidden guards and possible magical detectors.

   "I wish we had the entire group here but with the execution going on this area is relatively empty. We should take a closer look. Move straight ahead or look for another way in?," he whispered quietly to the others.