[pnpgm] Website updates

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Sat Sep 11 06:30:26 CEST 2010

     Some minor website updates of files

     * Adventure timeline file updated with minor edits.

       It has been 132 days since party left Marentia and 113
       days since got this mission from High Elder.

     * Contact information file updated

       - Removed Whitney's info
       - Updated URL to website to new URL

       Z'leyra and Arawn you guys are on ICQ want to add your ICQ#s? :)
       Don't forget when time allows verify your email in this file
       is current so folks can find you quickly if needed.

     * People of current campaign file

       - Added 5 people to the file for quick reference.

     * Future Adventure #5 file

       - Added Farseeker's vote - Order : Fremea's, Kell's His own

       Note: I have set a deadline for this file for 10/1.  It has
       been 2 months since the last vote.  I figure 3 months will
       be plenty of time to review the file.  The deadline will also
       allow me to work on ADventure #5's details before end of
       this adventure.  So if you haven't voted or wish to change
       the vote do so by 10/1.

       4 out of 10 have not voted -
       Unali, Will, Ben'dar, Kell all others have.

Links at bottom of page will have dates of 9/13 since that will be the next big update night.