[pnpgm] Game Update #116

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Sep 9 01:44:00 CEST 2010

   When he is sure that she is asleep Arawn will cast Regrowth (max EL) on baroness (recasting if he fails). He'll continue to keep a watch on her and monitor her progress. If he gets too tired, he'll attempt to keep watch in shifts with any other healers, resting during an off shift.

   Healing Herbs- As Zhou hasn't directed him to purchase anything he'll refrain from buying any unless the party is completely out of healing herb supplies. Sorry, not sure where we're at with healing supplies right now. Scott, any idea how we're looking on this at the moment?

   Coin- After hearing Zhou's feedback he give the HE's major domo a smile.

   "That appears sound. I'll hide the coin for the time being and attempt to activate if and when we might need it."

   Arawn will cancel any plans to sense/read/divine the coin.