[pnpgm] Clarify..

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Fri Oct 29 06:52:22 CEST 2010

Only the  4 going to the tavern.  For the minor things.  Just let m eknow what is taken.  The major weapons are only assumed.  But if you leave a helmet or a flint and steel for example then don't blame me if you need that flint nd steel later. :)

That's all.  I'm not saying take your full bags.  Just let me know what you carry with me that wont' be assumed.  So your deck of cards used to throw and slice neck tissue will be left behind unelss stated otherwise.