[pnpgm] Game Update #129 - File #962 - PB tavern found

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Fri Oct 29 06:45:06 CEST 2010

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

  Cover Story Info: [HD- House member, F-Foreigner, N-native non house]
     Arawn      aka Arawn         as Teacher to daughter [F]
     Ben'dar    aka Bu Da         as Horse expert        [F]
     Caladan    aka Ca Lu         as Guard/Archer        [N]
     Chion      aka Capt. Chu Mai as Sailor Trustee      [HD]
     Farseeker  aka Fu Sa         as Guard               [F]
     Fremea     aka Lin Mong      as Noble child         [HD] [Disguised]
     Kell       aka Swan          as Trader              [F]
     Kiet       aka Kiet Sunan    as Zhou's servant      [F]
     Raban      aka Toban Nu      as Entertainer/Guard   [F]
     Strie'bog  aka Sun Zhu       as Entertainer         [N]
     Unali      aka Tun Au        as Zhou's wife         [HD]
     Will       aka Sun Tzu       as hunt master         [F]
     Z'leyra    aka Kakita Junami as Healer              [F]
     Zhou       aka Zhou Wa       as Baron Noble         [HD]

     Game Web Site - http://www.furvert.net/longshotgm/pbem/index.htm
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshotgm at netzero.com

     Game Update #129 in sequence (file #962)

        From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
          Fremea has been quiet this whole time, mostly just listening and
          watching everything going on. The staff as they roam around the
          room doing their jobs, but picking up the small things that most
          people miss, such as the sneers and head bobs about different
          tables. Watching for anything that would lead to alarm or a
          warning.

          Hearing the reports for the night, she leans in (more like
          stands on her seat and leans in), "I will be dressed for the...

          In her room, she will dress for the night time 'job.' Afterward,
          she will go out the window (making sure no ones knows she is
          leaving that way) and get to the wagon. She will retrieve her
          items, and apply all her old practices for flying with and
          covering up any important items and things that gleam in light.

          She will then fly, from a dark spot that no one will notice her,
          very high up that she would not be detected from (hopefully) and
          go to meet up with Unali and any of the others.
        GM: Ack.

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          Arawn recognizes the need for him to leave town before an in
          depth search begins. Even without magical items his aura will
          burn brightly, even shielded, and further complicated by not
          knowing how the detectors work. He'll work with the others to
          take the items and head out of town. He'll attempt to assist by
          keeping an eye out for anyone following them as they journey
          through the city and beyond. Before leaving he'll ask if anyone
          can pull something up regarding Rising Mount or named mountains
          in the western ranges before the other, mundane, party members
          leave town.
        GM: Ack. No comment on the dead PB guy? :) I know I was sneaky
            but it fits the overall plot arc stuff the Vong are up to in
            their tricks and treats.

        From Raban: [Re: Actions]
          Raban sighs, he is causing quite the problems here. "How do...

          <GM veto on that one if he thinks Raban should know if it is too
          risky. Also I do not recall if anything was mentioned about the
          walls here?>
        GM: Ack.