[pnpgm] Game Update #125 - File #943 - Lost Chances..

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Tue Oct 12 08:55:29 CEST 2010

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

  Cover Story Info: [HD- House member, F-Foreigner, N-native non house]
     Arawn      aka Arawn         as Teacher to daughter [F]
     Ben'dar    aka Bu Da         as Horse expert        [F]
     Caladan    aka Ca Lu         as Guard/Archer        [N]
     Chion      aka Capt. Chu Mai as Sailor Trustee      [HD]
     Farseeker  aka Fu Sa         as Guard               [F]
     Fremea     aka Lin Mong      as Noble child         [HD] [Disguised]
     Kell       aka Swan          as Trader              [F]
     Kiet       aka Kiet Sunan    as Zhou's servant      [F]
     Raban      aka Toban Nu      as Entertainer/Guard   [F]
     Strie'bog  aka Sun Zhu       as Entertainer         [N]
     Unali      aka Tun Au        as Zhou's wife         [HD]
     Will       aka Sun Tzu       as hunt master         [F]
     Z'leyra    aka Kakita Junami as Healer              [F]
     Zhou       aka Zhou Wa       as Baron Noble         [HD]

     Game Web Site - http://www.furvert.net/longshotgm/pbem/index.htm
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshotgm at netzero.com

     Game Update #125 in sequence (file #943)

        From Kell: [Re: Actions]
          Dang!  I forgot to hit the list.  Here you all go.

          [Ok Scott, I'm going to motivate you with the phrase thrown at
          me for motivation.  Post or Die!!!!  There.  How is that?  :)

          There isn't much for Kell to react to here, or in the previous
          post. Kell didn't know about the woman Will saw, or he'd go trail
          her and see what he can see.  Is it too late for that?  When will
          talks about her, to drag Will back and try to find her?

          I must not have read too carefully, I missed the people Kell
          could follow.  sigh.  Or I'd have done that.  anywhoo...  Back
          to our regular emails.]

          Ha'Kell listens to Will describing the woman.  As he does his
          ears perk up [he he, get it, perk up!  ermmm....] and he stops
          Will.  "Can you find her?  We should try to.  Now!  Let's go....
          Anyone have a different hat for  Moving off to try and find that
          woman with Will, he'll look for a different hat to buy quicly.

          If they cannot find her, Kell wants to see where she was.  Maybe
          he can find a piece of her hair or something to use to find her.

          [If Will doesn't or can't go, then Kell will still hang around
          inside the city to listen for more info.]
        GM: Ack. Never threaten a GM. :) Never know when those random
            out of the blue sky lightning bolts hit that one spot you
            just happen to be in. :) Yeah.  Each major update has minor
            and major clues or plot hooks.  But if one doesn't catch
            them and followup fast those chances are gone.  So yeah
            its too late.  if Will had trailed you might have caught
            up with him and both trailed her.  As with the two who left
            the building and down the street you could've followed them.
            As well as Raban could've followed the guy he saw or there
            could've been investigation on the stage area or the archers
            or the nearby shops.  Plenty of things.  But since the guards
            are now on alert all of that is a bit too late now. :<

        From Raban: [Re: Actions]
          <oops sent to wrong email again!

          Raban walks with the others but is a bit distracted thinking
          about everything that occurred. Something was wrong, it did not
          fit together right.

          "Is it possible the Vong somehow arranged this horrible scene...

          <Life is but a play with more serious critics
        GM: Ack.