[pnpgm] Game Update #133 - File #973 - Kell gains entry

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 23:15:28 CET 2010

[Hope this isn't too late.  It was a busy holiday week, lots of family and had
the kids. blah blah blah]

[Short version - Kell smooth talks his way out of it, ideally learning all he
can.  Less ideally he just smooth talks his way out then gambles.  Either way he
leaves in less than an hour.]

[Longer version follows]

Kell sighs lazily, as if being handled and having dagger drawn on him is nothing
new or that exciting.  He also gives the men holding him the eye, raising one
eyebrow at the tall man questioning him now.  Again.  Yet another fool to ask me
questions.  "I am Bal Tug.  New in town.  Looking for some action and seeing
what I can see."  He pauses at takes a long breath, eyes the men holding his
arms then returning to the taller man, but he is still shorter than Bal Tug.
Looking down his nose at the stinky man, "I'm going to follow anyone who owes me
money, it's part of what I do.  I do it very, very well."  Grinning his
assassin's grin, showing his slimey attitude.

"I merely want a new place to gamble and drink for a bit.  Then find some good
work.   I'll get the first here or somewhere else, I don't really care.  The
second, well, I can either start something on my own or find someone willing to
listen.  Someone with more pull than you three."  Looking disdainfully at them,
as though they're merely the scum that Bal Tug is used to dealing with, but
below him.

[Er, I want to add more don't know what else to say.  So feel free to add,
etc.   Can't wait to see what you do with this.]