[pnpgm] Kiet's actions.

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri May 28 06:59:31 CEST 2010

Great...just great.  I don't know what's going on behind me and I don't know who this is coming to me.  Top that off with a couple of Vong racing toward us.  The only thing missing is a covention of flying monkeys coming to join the party.

Kiet will set the brake and wrap the reins.  After that he will slide down off the wagon on the LEFT side of the wagon with some rope..  It will be more difficult for the riders, if using swords, to reach me here with them.  Hope they don't have lances.  Anyway, if they do make hostile moves (like taking a swing or poking a lance at me), then Kiet is gonna roll under the wagon, and try to avoid their weapons.

Whadda revoltin' development