[pnpgm] ...supplement...

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Fri May 14 20:06:19 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:37 PM, Wout Broere <broere at powersandperils.org>wrote:

> OOC:
> I propose the following groups, but if people feel they want another
> composition, feel free to switch. I will be on a plane later today and off
> for a conference all next week. Not sure how often I will manage to check
> into the game.
>

> Group 1) Teleport inside and rescue baroness
> Unali, Arawn, Chion, Farseeker, Will (+ Z'leyra)
>
> Group 2) Backup Ben'dar's attack on the front door
> Ben'dar, Caladan, Fremea, Raban, Kell, Strie'bog, Whitney
>
> Group 3) Safeguard our noble Zhou
> Kiet

I like the plan and the groups.  Will says "I'm in"

OOC: Will normally uses insubstantiability in conjunction with teliport so
he would cast these himself el 0 if necessary to arrive with the rest of the
group (then el 0 Lev to move and use missile weapons).

If Chion is not available perhaps he and Arawn could each take one party
member in but for Will at least this would slow things down as he is not as
fast as Chion and he would still use Insb.

Once in he would first cast Lev. el 0 then target the female Vong to
hopefully stop whatever is attacking Z'.

If Will is attacked by the 'leach' he will try moving through the wall to
loose it.
If that does not work he will try teliporting back to the wagon.
If that doesn't work then dispel Insb. and swat the thing.  Hopefully before
it kills me.