[pnpgm] Surrender to the Vong? Well, ok... or not.

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 16:15:26 CEST 2010

Ha'Kell listens to the short discussions with a cocked head.  Circling around to the right, he rides to the main group by the wagon.  Speaking in Marentian,  "Let's discuss this in private, hopefully they cannot listen to us remotely.  Z'Leyra, I like your plan but think there is a better way than an illusion.  Go inside the wagon, then go invisible and insubstantial and teleport to explore the house.  Then teleport back and exit the wagon, telling us what you saw.  We can stay here and pretend to argue about surrendering or not until you return."  He waves his hands and gestures at the house as he talks, putting on a good show for the Vong that are likely watching.

Hopefully they can't understand Marentian if they can eavesdrop on us, he thinks.

"Will, can you go explore as well?  Or someone else?  Both of you enter the wagon and leave together.  Going alone seems too dangerous to me.  Do they have people as hostages, or are they bluffing?  How many are there?  Anymore fliers?"  Gesturing at the house as if to mean, 'we need to listen to the vong.'

"We should stall until the scouts finish, or the Vong get annoyed and attack us.  Then Z'leyra and Will can be our surprise attack from behind if they haven't returned."