[pnpgm] Farseeker's plan

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Sat May 8 00:42:36 CEST 2010

        From Farseeker sent me word today....

        Figured it might be good to see his idea.

        "Ok.  Let's surrender.   They obviously don't like our
        advantage of being on the horse.  We don't know how many
        there are.  That gives them the advantage.  Why not surrender
        go a few feet from our horses.  Have them come outside....
        We then know relative numbers.  They attempt to take us byut
        by then we have our weapons again and slaughter them.  This
        also is a good distraction for others to act magically.

        What do you say Unali?"

Based on conversation with Ryan his plan is to disarm obvious weapons and then simply lure them otut and then rush or call horses.  With folks being able to talk to horses a simple gesture or wod can help.