[pnpgm] Game Update #76 - File #633 - A bird or a marble?

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 07:36:40 CET 2010

And you could have stopped yourself, at any time, and let it go.

But apparently, no, you couldn't. You just had to keep commenting, even after I quit the game.

But I take your point about the last word. It's obviously very important to you as you continued posting has shown.

So, go ahead, make another. Make as many as you like. The last word is yours.

Please, Scott, remove me sooner rather than later. We're down the the nadir of internet childishness: The "You need to have the last  word" silliness.

>Actually, after the email where I said first "TAKE COVER!", it was simply an
>exercise to see if it was possible for you to let someone else have a last
>word...
>
>No one was trying to tell you what to do or not do (well, except with the
>lights...) with your spells.
>
>You could have just let the comment(s) go, and taken them in good humor, but
>no...
>
>DAS the B-sterd (beg pardon, that's Heartless B-sterd)

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.