[pnpgm] Game Update #76 - File #633 - A bird or a marble?

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 06:40:04 CET 2010

You know, this commenting on every move I try to make is getting old. Grow up, please. It's really ok to let other players make a move without having to make a snide comment about it each and every time.

Frankly, I'm tired of it. Last time I made a move that wasn't liked, it took me three days to get it let alone. I don't have the energy to have a three day argument every time I try and do something with my character. It's no wonder that out of about 14 players, around 8 of them hardly post at all.

As you obviously aren't adult enough to let it go, and let me make my own choices without chiming in snidely each time, I'm going to withdraw. You've made a point of sucking any fun out of the game. There's really no point in my playing if each move is going to be yet another damned fight with you, simply because you wish to be disagreeable.

Scott, thanks for letting me in, but please, remove me from the game and the list.

Oh, and as for the little mine detector crack, I wasn't the first to mention magic in this combat, nor have I had the character cast a spell since the ship. Yet, no one else's use of magic seems to have bothered you. It's almost as though you were looking for an excuse to make a silly ass snide remark.