[pnpgm] Game Update #100

john haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Jun 24 18:54:14 CEST 2010

   After introducing himself to Rua (the Vong) Arawn will speak quietly with him before offering to serve as caretaker/watcher of the Vong. He will push to keep the Vong alive if his fate is discussed, both for the knowledge he carries and to give him a chance to prove himself different from the other Vong castes.

   Arawn will then speak quietly with the Rua and Z'leyra regarding the baroness, trying to gain insight into the coral-like growths- including purpose and possible safe neutralization- from the Vong before discussing options for the baroness's treatment with Z'leyra. (message sent to Scott)

   In regards to the Katai warrior Arawn will mention that he does have the ability to alter/erase memories and can do so if necessary, drained as he is though he believes a distant teleportation might prove just as useful in dealing with him.

   Beyond that, he'll be seen attempting to aid/counsel the children/father and mentions to the group the possibility of using such magics to aid them in dealing with the trauma they have undergone. He'll wait to discuss this with the family until he hears back from the party. It will also likely have to wait until the next day as he's spent and would rather not tap into his spiritual reserves until he's rested.

[Kiet says in Marentian "I think it is time to dispense with the disguises.  With people carrying magic items now and 'hidden' in the wagon we have already attracted attention.  Not only did the riders know us, but anybody they left behind or sent ahead will know us.  Let us simply gather back to us all of our items from the Dark Lands and move on.".... and the follow through from Unali...]

   Arawn is ready to move on, having spoken with both the family and the Vong in regards to safe havens (sent to Scott).  As to disguises/magic items Arawn will mention,

   "We still have at least one stop, in Pamau, to look for the human allies of the Vong. Perhaps we should wait until after we've finished our business there."